Burning Vision Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Double EXP
All experience gained on the server will be multiplied by 2 until September 19th.

Application for Administrator

Go down

Application for Administrator Empty Application for Administrator

Post  cheese00 Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:34 am

Hi I’m Jack (cheese00)

I would like to apply for the rank Administrator.  My current rank is Moderator.

Why I will be good in this position:  I think that a good Admin is someone who is online regularly to aid players in need of help and is always alert for griefing or any other problems that could occur on the server and who is also responsible when using their commands and abilities. I will be online as much as I can and will always be alert for problems. I will be fair but firm and will always ask permission if I feel someone should be banned. As I am a Moderator, I have plenty of experience regarding player safety, looking out for grief and other issues which I have the power to sort out. It has been suggested by you to apply for this rank too, which shows me that you feel that I am capable and worthy of it.

Why I want to be this rank: Being an Admin would be great for me and I would love to be a bigger part in monitoring the server and keeping it free from grief and rule-breakers. I also would love to learn the new commands and new things I can do being an Admin!

People that would support: I have a friend who has been on the server before (conton7744 ) and who is willing to support me,  which I am very grateful for.

Also, I understand that keeping players happy on the server and keeping it safe is the most important thing.

Finally, being an Admin would be fantastic and I will look forward to being one if this application is accepted!

Thank you,

Jack Bounds (cheese00)

P.S. You can Skype me if there is anything you wish to talk about. (altair4455)
cheese00
cheese00
Police
Police

Back to top Go down