Burning Vision Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Double EXP
All experience gained on the server will be multiplied by 2 until September 19th.

The planning board

Go down

The planning board Empty The planning board

Post  GM_bvPink Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:20 pm

-THIS IS A VINLET ADMINISTRATOR-

We are starting completely from scratch.

The engine.
The player data.
The attitude.

Everything is going to start over. We are starting everything new.

It is expected to be open sometime in February of 2013. We will post more information as the date creeps closer.

What happened: I, bvPink, resigned from Burning Vision, and took lead owner of Vinlet Cyber Services. Now, I am starting the server back with my own ideas and rules. I am not just the creative strategist this time. I am the owner. I really want your help on ideas. Please give me a shout on what you would like to see on opening day!

We are also going to prepare, and test to make sure the server is completely stable this time around. Before we open it, we will be testing the boundaries to insure the most exciting interaction we have accomplished.

IDEAS WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN FROM THE COMMUNITY :

-Stopped the auto messages. "They are annoying, and get in the way of game-play. The only thing between you and the chat log, is player chat.

- Removed the unneeded crap. The less stuff we have running, the smoother it runs.

* Changed the ranking system FOR REAL this time around. It is organized, and less cluttered.

GM_bvPink
GM_bvPink
Technician
Technician

https://burningvision.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum