Burning Vision Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Double EXP
All experience gained on the server will be multiplied by 2 until September 19th.

Castlevania

Go down

Castlevania Empty Castlevania

Post  GM_bvPink Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:15 am

The past few days, we have started our project on a Castlevania world. It is expected to be finished September of 2013. It will be a massive world with familiar areas from the series such as grave yards, forests, castles, and caves. It will include a select number of enemy Minecraft mobs.

F&Q:
"I have never played a Castlevania game. Will I be restricted at all?" Nope. If you are not familiar with any of the storyline or game play, it will not hinder the world. You should still have fun exploring and killing mobs.

"Why is it taking so long!?" It is a massive project. We are working as hard as we can to provide the content soon.

"Will I be able to see it early?" We hope to have beta testing start as soon as July 13th. If you would like to assist us, feel free to write an email saying so at vinlet@cyberservices.com.

"How will the game play function?" We are just barely starting on the game play. We hope to have a variety of potions, food, weapons, armor, caves, chests and dungeons to explore. We are hoping it will be smooth.

"Will you add any MMO plugins for the world?" It's very hard to say at this point if we will be adding features like this.

"Do I need a special rank to play? Or access beta testing early?" Nope Very Happy. All users will have access when we open beta testing and full release of the world.

NOT FINAL VERSION
The beginning of the world. Note: the detail in the image is only about 1% the size of the whole map. Also note that the cave at the bottom of the screen is not complete. It is simply a placement of where we will be building it.
Castlevania 2zny9ap

NOT FINAL VERSION
At night time
Castlevania Wj8a45
GM_bvPink
GM_bvPink
Technician
Technician

https://burningvision.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Castlevania Empty Re: Castlevania

Post  GM_bvPink Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:47 am

Addition: We are hoping to have a checkpoint system introduced sometime in the early development.
GM_bvPink
GM_bvPink
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_bvPink Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:51 pm

We have finished final product of the starting zone. We are now working on the grave yard and villages.
GM_bvPink
GM_bvPink
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum