Burning Vision Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Double EXP
All experience gained on the server will be multiplied by 2 until September 19th.

Application for builder

3 posters

Go down

Application for builder Empty Application for builder

Post  Anaid Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Name: Aidan (Anaid in-game)

Rank you want: Builder (or something similar)

Current rank: Citizen (Survival)

Why you think you would be good in this position: I've been mostly enthusiastic playing Minecraft to create large towns, cityscapes, landscapes and locations that are visually and physically appealing to watch and play on. That said, I'd like to be a rank where I would be able to collaborate with members to make towns or make one of my own which would be able to be visited by other players.

Why do you want to be this rank: I think that the only way to be able to do what I mentioned above is to have the ability to use creative mode thoroughly and efficiently with also the ability to use WorldEdit (a program I'm knowledgeable of, mind you) to form landscapes.

Reviews for application: I currently do not have any way to show my competence in the creation of buildings and cityscapes, but if asked to create something in Creative Mode, I'd be happy to oblige and show what I can do!

People that would support: As I've come here, asked to by my friend 'godchildcain' I'd hope he would support. But naturally, I have not asked him yet.
Anaid
Anaid
Player
Player

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnaidYT

Back to top Go down

Application for builder Empty Re: Application for builder

Post  GM_HenryChatwin Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:34 pm

I approve of you getting the rank: "Member", when you next log on, you should be that rank. Your extra perks are the ability to do /tpa, enjoy Smile
GM_HenryChatwin
GM_HenryChatwin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Application for builder Empty Re: Application for builder

Post  GM_bvPink Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:48 pm

congrats
GM_bvPink
GM_bvPink
Technician
Technician